Point Zero will give anyone who seeks to create the practical means to help themselves fully through all phases of the creative process. It is based on a deep understanding of creativity and how to use self-questioning to reach Point Zero, the source of creation. The questioning process is built on the principle that creativity blossoms in a non-judgmental, non-goal approach. Stories based on real-life examples from Michele's workshop and from her own journey as an artist illustrate this method.
In Point Zero Michele presents:
I have chosen the Point Zero art method to be one that we will incorporate in our sensory and pathway regeneration development of our program .
- *The creative search as a passionate quest into life and spirit, its obstacles and astonishing discoveries.
- *The concept of Point Zero, the womb of creation.
- *The new non-invasive method of using self-questioning to face doubts, conflicts, or lack of inspiration.
- *The three dragons that roam the land of the Creative Quest—the Dragon of Product, the Dragon of Control, and the Dragon of Meaning—and how to face them.
- *The close connection and interrelation between creativity and spirit, and the power of creativity to reach into the heart and soul for healing and wisdom.
For more information or questions:
RockwallMA@yahoo.com / attn:Lisa Cauble